,
Message sent from:
‘We come to school to live and learn happily together by loving ourselves and each other as Jesus teaches us’

History of St. Augustine's School

In 1932 the Canons Regular of St Augustine’s moved into Hoddesdon and founded the parish. In 1933 they called upon the Convent Sisters of Our Lady in Germany to help them further establish the parish. These pioneering Sisters were the first to provide Catholic education with the introduction of St Augustine’s Primary School as a non-fee paying school. In 1958 the Augustinian Canons left Hoddesdon and the Archdiocese of Westminster took over the parish.

X
Hit enter to search